Thank you for you generous response to the needs of the families who will live at Gonzaga Family Haven! Legacy Hall is overflowing with donated furniture. Two Parish Center offices are filled with Welcome Basket items—from sheets and towels to dishes and kitchen utensils. However, we are still in need of some ESSENTIAL ITEMS. We will be collecting donations of those items from August 15 through 22. Items can be placed in church, in front of the music group in the plastic containers.
Here is a list of the essential items:
• Shower curtains and rings
• Mops, brooms and dust pans
• Dish drying racks
• Toilet bowl cleaners and brushes
• Sets of glasses (12 or 16 ounces)
• NEW pots and pans: 3-quart sauce pans with lids, 12-inch fry pans, 8-quart stock pots with lids
We continue to be grateful for your care for families in need. Thank you!