About Our Parish
St. Aloysius Gonzaga Parish is a Roman Catholic parish with a Jesuit tradition. The century-old building sits on the west edge of the Gonzaga University campus in Spokane, Washington. Our parish is enriched with every stage in life through partnership with St. Aloysius Grade school, Gonzaga Preparatory School and Gonzaga University. St. Aloysius Parish is staffed by Jesuit priests of the USA West Province of the Society of Jesus.
- To be a community of Jesuits and apostolic partners formed by the Gospel and the Spiritual Exercises to expand Jesus’ ministry of healing, reconciling and teaching in service of the diverse people in our ministries.
- As a parish we invited out parishioners to experience the transformative power of God’s love through our weekly liturgies and our pastoral and social ministries.
- Responding with intellectual rigor to the most challenging issues of our times.
- Employing Ignatian discernment in decision-making
- Caring for the poor, the vulnerable, and our common home, the earth.
- Serving the Church with creativity and fidelity to the Jesuit tradition.
- Bridging societal divides and fostering understanding among diverse people and cultures.
- Collaborating regionally, through partnership and networks, to serve the people of God.
Need to get in touch with us? Contact us by phone or by email.