Dear St. Aloysius Parish,
We find ourselves in a unique moment in history. We may be frustrated, frightened, and lonely. Let us cultivate in our hearts, heads, and spirits attitudes of peace & courage and prudence & patience. Let us remember God loves us, is with us, and gives us the intelligence and will to fight this virus through our knowledge and choices.
We stand with Bishop Daly, the Governor of Washington, and the recommendations of the CDC. At St. Aloysius, public celebration of sacraments in the church, along with all parish activities are suspended until further notice. This includes Sunday Masses, daily Masses, and confessions. The church building is closed. The parish center is also closed, however we can be reached by email and phone.
St. Aloysius Virtual Church
• Weekend Mass live streamed Saturday at 5pm and posted for your viewing
• Daily Mass 8am live streamed and posted for your viewing
• Other content is being produced to allow us to have virtual communal prayer
• Streamed and posted on our website
• Content and schedule to be announced
• Please visit the church virtually here
Please remember God is bigger than the church building and that all of these measures are temporary.
Let us pray for ourselves, our parish community or city and world. Continue to pray for the elect in this uncertain time.
St. Aloysius, patron of youth and caregiver to plague victims, pray for us.
Tom Lamanna, S.J.